You may also be interested in this article: We Build on WordPress
WordPress Custom User Interface
- Knode has 20 million documents and 3 million profiles.
- With so much information, Knode needed a way to index it all properly
- We provided the complete solution, from a custom search display, to Google indexing, to easy addition of new documents and profiles.
Custom Search Results Page
- Knode needed a search engine that carried the existing brand but did more.
- We replicated their application with a new User Interface on a custom WordPress framework.
- Results pages were customized to accept content in a unique way.
- All data that a visitor or customer needs is displayed in new, clean format now that our install is complete.
Ranking on Google
- We integrated code into a special application to allow the searches to be found on search engines like Google and Bing.
- Adjustments were made to URL structure to help index content on popular search engines.
- With the new application integration, information found on search engines registers properly and sends information to the right website.
- Content is being added all the time given the nature of the database
- Editors trying to add new documents or profiles to the database can do so easily.
- Instead of jury-rigging the system to work to their needs, we developed a custom program to simply display the needed forms.
- The user entering content is given the custom fields and inputs needed to visualize the exact information that will be chronicled on a page.
- This takes busywork out of creating content and keeps profiles synchronous.