Our concept of the week centers around how much data is available in the web marketing world.
Dan and Matt look at what data is available outside of Google analytics and why it’s important to your web marketing success. Sure unique visits and time on site is important — but how many G+ followers do you have? Twitter retweets? What’s your total social reach?
There’s plenty of data out there, let’s focus on what’s actually working in our business!
SEOLunch Episode 23
- Concept of the Week
- Search Engine OPTIMIZATION
- We will talk about it a bit later with marketing process as well
- Truly optimizing your marketing outreach online by posting and focusing on key areas
- Weed out problem areas or low-traffic areas (WASTE OF TIME!!)
- Take a step back from the hypotheticals and creatives
- What is your product, who is your audience?
- Who is going to pay the most?
- How do we reach them?
- Too much creative not enough old school
- Put this in as a discussion on what repurposing content is and what it does
- I like it because it gets your idea out to as many people as possible
- Content Marketing is much cheaper with repurposing, but is it better?
- NOT a full CMS like WordPress or Drupal
- Create a Web App or advertisement by using tools
- Entirely based in HTML5, so you can put it in other websites.
- Good starting point to thinking about what you want to do with mobile design
- Responsive design with a CMS like WordPress
- Completely custom design for mobile?
- Separate website entirely “mobile.twitter.com”
- Resource of the Week
- Buffer and Followerwonk (which is owned by Moz) are teaming up to provide personal posting stats.
- There is a step by step process in the article that you can read through
- Allows you to track the best time to post your content to YOUR followers
Enjoy the show? Subscribe to us on https://youtube.com/slocumstudio